Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Saturday, November 18


Ah, nov 19th.

Home sick, sick, and sick of studying.

And here's a description of someone suffering from mania:
"At first, manic people may seem fun to be around as they're buoyant and spontaneous, but when you get to know them, it's excessive. They have an inflated self esteem, a decreased need for sleep where even without sleep, still possess a large amount of energy. They also have multiple thoughts characterized by jokes and puns, and are theatrical and dramatic, illustrated by racing thoughts. Some describe this as having "Channel 7, 9, and 10 on at the same time". They are easily distracted and have an increase in goal-directed activities where they have a need for heightened sociability and spend lots of money etc. They are also unable to foresee consequences of their actions and only concentrate on attaining their goals."

Hmm.. interesting.
---

Officially down with a fever and severe homesickness.

Wah, unhappy.
:(

Hello Panda, I want to eat you up.
CLICK!

Foood. Mmm.
Foooooood.
I'm sick to the extent of being delusional.
Now, what was it about schizoprenia that had bizarre delusions? Or was it hallucinations?
Fucccccccck.

Countdown to exam: 13 hours.

Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows


The influx of random thoughts only come during the exams.
Mmmm..
Food.

Please don't think otherwise, thank you!

And so you think you're very cool lah?

Oh I saw Shan and Rozz (recognized them from xiaxue's blog) today right in front of Citypoint! I AM HOW COOL LOR. And she is how chio lah!

(I told you the exam stress is getting to me)
---

PLEASE WATCH THIS BECAUSE IT IS FARRRRRRRKING CUUUUUUTEEEEEEE.



AH!!!
CHEESE REMINDS ME OF.....

MYSELF!

AHH!!!

(Siew, em, chao and mao: PLEASE WATCH IT)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New